Unlock your potential
Career opportunities at Tyrrell Systems
Thank you for exploring the possibilities of joining Tyrrell Systems team. As we embark on our journey of growth, we’re actively seeking individuals who show promise and possess remarkable transferable skills. Even if none of our current job openings align perfectly with your profile, we’d love to hear from you.
Full time | North West England, Midlands or London region
This role will be directly involved in the design and commissioning of remote and on-site engineered solutions based on Tridium Niagara, as well as the IoT solutions we are delivering for a broad range of customers.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the successful candidate will work as a part of the team delivering cutting-edge solutions for customers across the UK and Europe.
- Must be conversant with Tridium Niagara N4.
- Must be able to write control strategy in Niagara N4.
- Evidence of experience with BACnet, Modbus and other integrations of varying equipment types and over different media such as RS485, RS232 and Ethernet is desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years experience commissioning BMS Systems.
- Eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Knowledge and experience of the following is beneficial
- Understanding of IT Architecture for IoT applications.
- Understanding of BrickSchema or other Tagging Ontologies.
- Experience with IoT sensor networks including LoRaWAN, ZigBee, Z-Wave etc.
- Understanding of MQTT and Cloud Communications.
- Knowledge of cloud-based Analytics Systems.
The successful candidate will be given all the necessary additional training specific to the systems we use to enable them to achieve the role’s requirements.
- Salary £35,000 – £45,000 depending on ability and experience
- Company Car or Allowance
- 25 days holiday per year
- Company Pension or Contribution
- Death in Service benefit